MIS PAGINAS

sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

CONTRACTED FORMS "BASIC"

WRITE THE CORRECT CONTRACTED FORM
enviame un mail para checarlo
traduce¡¡¡

1. I am hungry.
hungry.

2. He is an old man.
an old man.

3. She is not ugly.
She ugly.

4.We are happy.
happy.

5. It is not thirsty.
It thirsty.

6. They are not students.
They students.

7. I am not lazy.
not lazy.

8. He is not clever.
He clever.

9.You do not play computer.
You play computer.

10. She does not sing well.
She sing well.

11. We have white shirts.
white shirts.

12. I have not long legs.
I long legs.

13. He has blue shorts.
got blue shorts.

14. It has two wings.
got two wings.

15. They do not run fast.
They run fast.

16. It does not sleep here.
It sleep here.

17.You do not speak English.
You speak English.

18. She has not blue eyes.
She blue eyes.

19. I have got a computer.
got a computer.

20. We are not stupid.
We stupid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario